Clouded Judgment: Part 1 | ExtraHop

Since moving from heading ExtraHop's Professional Services team to leading our cloud strategy, I've been doing a whole lot more of two things:

• Fielding questions about cloud: platforms, products, migrations, security, economics.
  • Wearing a suit and talking on camera.

I found myself getting many of the same questions about the cloud from security and IT professionals: What is the cloud? How should I go about migrating? What does moving to a public cloud provider mean for my budget and my company's finances? How secure is the cloud?

Given how often these topics come up, I asked my colleagues to put together a list of questions for me to answer on camera. They pitched, I batted.

(Most of the questions were great! Some were bad. They were really interested in my suit. Suits are hilarious to Seattleites? I don't know.)

The result was a series of short videos that distill my experience working with cloud providers and customers. Be sure to stick around for the not-embarrassing-at-all outtakes at the end of each video...

We'll be posting the series of four videos over the coming weeks, including the first installment below. Enjoy!

More Cloud Stuff You Might Like

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.extrahop.com/company/blog/2018/clouded-judgment-cloud-insights-1/